survival rate of our startups at N+3.
coaches and experts within our network.
Starter is a 100% digital program that accompanies entrepreneurs from the creation of an MVP to the acceleration of a sustainable business to public and/or private funding to achieve true Product-Market-Fit and the creation of more environmentally and socially conscious companies.
Summary of the program for innovative startups
- Know your market
- Create a persona
- Find early-adopters
- Build traction to begin validating the concept
- Understand the issues related to the impact
- Define new acquisition channels
- Develop an expansion and development strategy
- Set up a process and structure the activity for scaling up
- Develop the first version of your product with your users
- Create a plan of action
- Find your beta testers
- Define a clear value proposition in order to attract your first customers
- Develop a more robust product
- Implement a more professional product roadmap
- Industrialize and scale up to production
- Evaluate its potential for impact.
- Set up an impact measurement.
- Understand the issues involved and how to obtain impact labels.
- Establish an impact and business strategy for impact investors.
- Implement a prospecting strategy using Growth Hacking techniques
- Learn how to sell your product to accelerate your sales
- Accelerate your sales
- Develop a structured sales strategy
- Learn growth marketing techniques
- Build a strong brand image to increase your acquisition channels
- Learn to communicate the impact of your project
- Create a rational lead acquisition roadmap
- Prioritize your actions by impact and resource
- Set up your financial strategy and discover the financing possibilities according to the maturity of your project.
- Complete coaching on fundraising.
- Review of your vision, your deck and your pitch.
- Access to our Roadshow management tool.
- An additional coach dedicated to fundraising.
- Feedback from entrepreneurs who have raised.
- Q&A sessions with investors.
- Workshop with experts (legal, financial, and fundraisers).
- Connections with key partners.
- Connections with investors during the Roadshow.
Option Paris Innovation Fund
We are proud to be a Paris Innovation Fund (FPI) accredited incubator and welcome you to our Schoolab startup community.
If you are an impact entrepreneur looking for funding and support for your innovative project, the Starter option of the FPI program offers you access to the Paris Innovation Fund grant.
Indeed, as an incubator accredited by the FPI, we can offer you the following benefits
Assistance in accessing the FPI grant;
Personalized support for the implementation of your project, with regular monitoring by experts in innovation and impact entrepreneurship;
Access to a network of partners and renowned experts in the fields of innovation and impact entrepreneurship to help you develop your business.
To learn more about the requirements, click on the link below.